Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Vintage Obsessions

I played hooky from work today. I just wasnt feeling good this morning so I stayed home and slept in. I needed it for sure!

As promised I took some pictures of some of my vintage obsessions. I hope this never comes across as showing off. I just like to share these things with people who appreciate them because there aren't a lot of people here who collect vintage.


50s sarong dress. This ones a Shaheen and I've worn this dress so many times that I retired it for a while. It may be time to bring out of retirement though.




Fun circle dress. I havent worn this yet. The weather just hasnt permitted me to. It will have to make its debut at Viva.



This is a pair of 40s shorts. Theyre really cute cuz they have that skirt quality that I love about the 40s styles.


And heres a pink and black pair. It doesnt get more 50s than that!



Pile of vintage halter tops.



Springolators. The brown ones were the first ones I ever bought and I still absolutely love them. The gold ones are Fredericks of Hollywood and are, of course, extremely hot!



Bakelite earrings. I want to get more carved ones. I saw an amazing pair at an antique store but they were $89! Thats too pricey for me.



My favorite bakelite bangle. I just love how unique it is.



Most of my bangle collection. I have a few others but really I dont have that many. I hope to continue to add to this collection though.

5 comments:

  1. Jealous! You have amazing style and you are so beautiful! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy - what an amazing collection of wonderful things.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every single piece of it and I hope you share all future finds as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful things. I love those pink and black shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! I love seeing other people collections as well. It inspires me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...