Friday, February 5, 2010

"I'm Goin to Kansas City, Kansas City Here I Come"

The title should say it all. The BF and I are going on a weekend getaway to Kansas
City. We are gonna shop, eat BBQ, shop, listen to blues, and shop. I promise to take lots of pictures for everyone!

I took one picture last night as I was packing. Now my goal was to pack light. That didnt really happen. I'm a rather high maintenance gal who likes to have options. I did manage to only pack 4 pairs of shoes, which is amazing. Anyways, I took a picture of the contents of my makeup case:


This picture does not include my makeup brushes, mind you. The sad thing is that I consider all of the above 'essentials'. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy.
Anyways, I shall be back on tuesday with pictures and a post about KC. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I like to have options too. There is nothing worse that being stuck in an outfit that you don't feel like wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Kansas City rocks, (I live here!) Hope you had a great time. Check out Retro Inferno on Main st. and Boomerang on 39th and Pennsylvania next time for retro furnishings and clothes. There is a cool joint called "Knuckleheads"..River Market area, lots of Rockabilly bands. Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I went to all of the above. Its a great little town you have Zoot Suit Mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...