Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello!

So this is my first blog post and I figure that I should just introduce myself. This is me:

This was taken last April-ish at Viva Las Vegas. That was the first year I actually made it to the pool party, even though I've been going to Viva for about 10 years. Or 9. I forget. Anyways, this blog is just gonna be about me and the things I like. I'd like to think that I have a wide variety of interests; some 'cool' and some not cool. I imagine I will cover them all here eventually. So if you have stopped by my humble little blog I just want to say thank you in advance. And hopefully my life isn't too boring. Lol!

3 comments:

  1. Holly! Its Lisa! From san fran! I'm so excited you have a blog too. :) see you in 9 weeks! xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog so far! MaryDeluxe told me to pay you a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...