Monday, January 18, 2010

Dreaming of April

Even though summer is months away and the worst of winter hasnt even hit Denver yet, I am already shopping for new warm weather outfits to add to my wardrobe. Summer is my favorite time of year. I live for sun dresses and espadrilles! My whole wardrobe is geared towards a sunny climate. Too bad I live in Colorado!!

I could just see this skirt paired with a summery white blouse and espadrilles!




This would look great with some 40's style shorts or an A line skirt.

This suit is drool worthy!!




I love Kamehameha dresses!! I have a couple in my closest right now...


I have always wanted a pair of carved shoes from the Philippines.


Some pics of me and my friend Tina in our summer finest. I simply can't wait for April to come back around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your wonderful comments and opinions!! Feel free to ask questions and I will happily answer them as fast as I can! Any negative comments will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...